We invite self-nominations for this poster award for posters that will be delivered at the EAC2021.
- Nominees must be an early career scientist (i.e. a student or within 5 years of earning your PhD)
- No Committee members can apply
- Basis of award: Scientific content 50% (robust rational, insight and original thinking), graphical presentation 25% (quality of presentation) and delivery 25% (interaction with other scientists, capacity to explain complex ideas, enthusiasm)
- A pdf will need to be uploaded to conftool by Friday 27th August.
- Since these posters will be electronic on the Hopin platform, we will be flexible about how the poster should be delivered. A traditional poster is fine, but alternative presentations styles such as a stack of slides will also be acceptable
- Nomination deadline: 15th August 2021
The nomination form is here.
Ben Murray (Chair of EAC2021)